Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday: All in One



As always a big thanks to Jenn at Peas and Crayons!

So I was on call today. What does that mean?
1. I get to wear scrubs.

Woo blurry happy morning scrubface.

2. I get to hang out with my team all day. 
3. We admit patients to the hospital, so that's good. For them. And for me I guess. I heard we're supposed to learn or whatever.
4. And...I get to eat all my meals at the hospital. SO in order to pack a day's worth of food, I have to put it all in one place. And that means there's a picture.

One Day of Food:


[In chronological eating order]
Pre-Breakfast Post-workout Protein Shake, far right.
Breakfast: Steelcut Oatmeal with Banana and Strawberry, coffee, far left/mug.
Morning snack: Almonds and raisins, 3rd from left.
Lunch: Linkett Sandwich, apple, middle.
Afternoon snack: Orange.
Dinner: Linguine Ricotta Veggie Pasta Bake, 2nd from left. 

And okay I was really hungry when I got home so I also ate this:


I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've ever had all my food in one photo. It's weird because when I look at it like that it doesn't actually look like much, but it's definitely enough. 

Have you ever looked at all your daily food in one shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!