Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Faves 6/12/15

Fridaaaay! That means it's favorites time and here they are.

1. Things My Sisters Say
My youngest sister Nicola has been rocking and rolling around Greece and just got back so I just thought I'd share this precious photo. I'm so jealous.

Look at this cutie.

2. Music
I couldn't get it to post the video right here, so I'll just share the link. It's so summery and pretty.
Isobel Anderson - Botanical Romance.

3. Snack or Meal
Whole Foods makes vegan pizzas, so the other day John and I got a half regular cheese/half Daiya cheese vegetable pizza. We put a lot of vegetables on it and the crust was great but I ended up preferring the pita ones we make ourselves.


4. Lifestyle and Beauty
I haven't actually purchased this product yet but I put it on every time I go to Sephora and it's first on my list to purchase when I have enough of my budget for truly frivolous purchases available. It's amazing.

5. Recipe
This one is just too gorgeous. Mango Curry Tofu on Choosing Raw.

[Photo is theirs]

Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!