Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Faves 6/26/15

I was working right through Friday last week so I missed favorites time, but this week here they are!

1. Things My Sisters Say
Shannon's dog Chakka has been living with her for a while but is ultimately Emma's and will be going to live with her soon. Look at this face.


2. Music
This is my summer country favorite at the moment: Blake Shelton, Sangria.


3. Snack or Meal
The other day what with my night schedule and poor eating habits I was really craving greens and got this salad from the bar at Whole Foods.


4. Lifestyle and Beauty
This soap is amazing. John bought it and I can't remember where - World Market maybe? It makes my hands feel awesome and smells amazing.


5. Recipe
Shredded Kale Salad from Oh She Glows

[Photo is mine - Tofu Scramble with kale from Flying Star. Oddly I cannot find a good kale salad picture anywhere in my archives, which means it's time to make a kale salad.]

Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!