Friday, February 22, 2013

Responsibility

I consider myself a pretty responsible person.

I mean, I'm trying really hard to be a doctor, and when much is expected of me, I think I rise to the occasion.

That said, I've been known to lock my keys in my car, forget to water plants for ages and not 409 the stovetop right away when my oatmeal boils over.

I think we adapt to the responsibility we have. So in order to cultivate more responsibility in my outside-of-work life, a few weeks ago I bought a fish for our fish hotel.


It's a baby betta. So far I've changed her water twice and she didn't die yet, so that's a good sign, but doesn't necessarily mean I'm doing a great job. We named her Victoria Dragonslayer.


Cute right? 

I really hope I don't kill her. 

And that's my update on responsibility - I really want my fish to live.

These are the kinds of things that I worry about during the final few weeks before Match Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!