Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Birthday John!


John and I got married 2 years ago at the beginning of the month, and today is his birthday!

I wish we could have planned a great adventure, but of course I'm on Jeopardy call today (the logistics of my call schedule are a whole other post that I'll tackle at some point). 

Essentially that means I have to stay close to town and be prepared to go to work at any moment, so much as I would like to go and do something exciting and fun, our plans are restricted to town.

Still, there was coffee, sleeping in, some time to just chill, and plans this evening for dinner. 

I wanted to say happy birthday to my Husband - that I hope this year is even fuller than the last, that I'm thankful to have had another year with you, and that I love you.

Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!