Saturday, June 6, 2015

Friday Faves 6/5/15

It's Friday [okay it's Saturday but it's close] and you know what that means - Favorites time. Who missed Friday Faves? I know I did.

1. Things My Sisters Say
This one is just one of those great days when I wish I lived closer to my sisters so I could help them out. This one courtesy of Shannon:

She did eventually finish her paper. I'm so proud of her.

2. Music
The Acoustic Summer Spotify playlist is perfectly suited to my mood about 70% of the time these days. [The other 30% is a weird combination of country and Top 40]. This is Cherry Wine by Hozier, and it's just so good.

3. Snack or Meal
I've literally eaten basically nothing but Lara bars and avocado toast this week. I'm never hungry and when I am I'm working and it's all very confusing for my poor stomach. With that in mind I'm going to share this picture of delicious Panang Curry from Sala Thai that we got on one of our first nights back from South America.

4. Lifestyle and Beauty
I've had the hardest time the past few months finding a conditioner that strikes a balance between not too dry and not too much buildup. I really like this one from Organix.

5. Recipe
It's just about summer - seriously it's 90 degrees here - and that means peach season isn't too far away. In preparation, I'm looking ahead and here's a peach cobbler recipe I want to try from The Southern Vegan. Link here.

[Photo is hers]

Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!