Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Faves 7/31/15

Happy Friday! It's favorites time.

1. Things My Sisters Say
Nicola was telling us a story about how people at work were being disrespectful of her time and this was Shannon's response:

Many days I think she's right.

2. Music
Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer.

3. Snack or Meal
I've been trying to increase my protein just a little bit - or at least focus on it and make sure I get enough because it's been a really long time - maybe 4 years ago - since I last tracked my macros and knew how much protein I was getting in a day. So here's a really good breakfast I had recently: 2 slices Dave's Killer Bread, 1/2 avocado, grape tomatoes, sauteed tofu and a glass of soy milk. [and a vitamin]. It came out to about 20-25 grams of protein.

4. Lifestyle and Beauty
All right this isn't technically a beauty product, but lately I've been trying to spend time hiking and out in the sunshine. I've not been putting anything but sunscreen on my face and my skin's been really happy.

Valle Caldera

5. Recipe
Tofu Scramble from It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken. Lately I've been all about the tofu and tempeh. They just always sound good.

Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!