Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm an M.D.!

The past four years have been great and crazy and I feel so blessed to have now graduated with my M.D.






I'm so grateful to everyone who's been there with me the whole time, for 12 years as I've been dreaming about this and going to school and figuring out who I am. I never would have landed here without you all. 

I started this blog during my second year of medical school and it has been a great resource to me to use another part of my brain, learn from others and create a record of this great time in my life. 

I'm looking forward to continuing as I go through my residency in Pediatrics.

I've just moved to New Mexico, so more on that later. We were without internet for our first week in this new place so I'm enjoying finally feeling settled.

And to all my friends now moving into other parts of the country, I MISS you, but you're doing great and I'm so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!