Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

My mother is the best. I mean I'm sure everyone thinks that, but I'm right.

If I can be a tiny percentage of the mother she is I'll be doing okay. I just wish I weren't so far away today, but fortunately the move is just about 3 months away.

Mom and I, August 2015, Sandia Mountains

Today's been a very nice day. Even though we're 2 months from the due date, I've been treated very kindly by those around me and received lots of Mother's Day wishes. 

John made me breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes) and bought an outfit I had previously loved but not bought for our baby.



My own Mom sent me a Mother's Day present with lots of things I'll be needing soon plus some very cute clothes for our young man and I thought that was so great.


I guess I wasn't really expecting to feel like a mom yet this Mother's Day, but I do.

So Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all you moms or soon-to-be moms out there.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!