Saturday, April 21, 2012

Peas & Thank You Mango Strawberry Chickpea Salad


I would venture to say this is the best salad of my life. I don't know if it's the Cinnamon Vinaigrette or the texture combination of the roasted chickpeas and almonds and strawberries but last week when John bought me a mango, I knew I had to try it.

I've just finished 2 weeks on Pediatric Neurology and even though it started out kind of rough by the end I was loving it. We saw lots of interesting disorders and kids with seizures and it seemed like they were all extra-cute with such kind families. I said goodbye to my patients yesterday and it was a little sad to go. I hope they all do well.

In the meantime I've been bringing plenty of this salad for lunches and fueling my brain for the wide world of neurology, which is really kind of vast.




So if you're bored with your salad, I highly recommend this one. 

Next week I'm headed to the outpatient adult Neurology clinic where I'm sure I'll see some really different things compared to the pediatric inpatient. 

But today? Guess where I'm going? 


Yes. That's Vegas. 
John paged me Thursday to find out if I had the whole weekend off. Vegas with some new friends for a night? 
Well, yes.
I've never been. Don't really know what to expect. See you when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!