Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Faves 11/21/14

Every once in a while I want to share some favorites with you. Maybe it'll be a regular thing. Maybe not, we know how that goes over here.

Happy Friday!

1. Video

Taylor Swift: Blank Space

Obviously it has to be this wonderful fashionable mix of playful and crazy. 

I've watched it at least 15 times this week. If you haven't seen it yet, you are in for a treat.

2. Snack or Meal

Rosemary Truffle popcorn

This popcorn came in the Vegan Cuts November box - I got a subscription from Mom for my birthday. It's flavorful without being overwhelming. Recommend!

3. Beauty

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Goldmine

This isn't a new product, I've had it for a while, but since it's fall I've been wearing it a lot. Maybe next time we'll talk about nail polish. yikes.

4. Recipe


This is a post from 2011, but this recipe is as good as ever: health, texture, fall flavors. Make it. Make it tonight.

5. Sisterly Interaction.

My sisters and I have a group text. It's exactly what you would imagine. Here's a gem from last week:

To be fair, she's really small.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!