Friday, May 4, 2012

Using My Brain

That's a pun.

Because I took Neurology tests this week. And neurology studies the brain. And I used my brain to take the tests.

Wicked funny I know.

This is me right now.


That's an excited face.

Why?
Neuro Rotation: Check.
Neuro OSCE: Check.
Complete Junior Physical: Check.
Neuro Mock Board: Check.
Neuro Patient Log: Check. 

That means my Neuro rotation is done.
Unless I failed something, but there's nothing I can do about that right now, so I choose to celebrate instead of worrying. 

And why else should I be excited? You may notice McDreamy is also in this picture. That's because I'm watching Grey's Anatomy with a bunch of my friends. 

And I got my hair cut today, so that was nice. It feels silky. I don't know what they put in it, but I wanted to steal it and use it every day. 

And this was my lunch: 


A nice post-test Indian buffet at our local Delhi Palace.

And tomorrow my Daddy is coming to visit. 

I feel like I was so stressed this week, I didn't even have a chance to think past the test this morning and realize how much there is to look forward to this weekend. 

Does this ever happen to you, where you don't realize there's something after whatever is stressing you out so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!