Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WIAW: Care Packages and Fries


What I Ate Wednesday!
Thanks to Jenn for organizing and this week thank you to Laura for hosting.

Look at this care package my Mom sent me this week. 


If 27 is too old for care packages, well, I'll start lying about my age. It's full of tea, snacks, the headphones I left in Oregon at Christmas and malaria prophylaxis for my South America trip. Quite the box. I love when Mom sends me tea, she always has the best kinds.

And so in addition to tea, here's what I've been eating.

Breakfast: Juice from the Juicer. This one has apples, spinach, plums and cucumber.


Lunch: Salad and Fries. So the cafeteria is not the greatest at the hospital. One day a week there's a non-dairy laden vegetarian entree, but there is a salad bar, so here's an example of a fairly typical lunch. Sometimes instead of fries I get pretzels and hummus.


Snack: Nakd Bar. See my review here. I've been loving these.


Dinner: Tofu and Vegetable Vietnamese Noodle Bowl. We recently tried a new Vietnamese place called Que Huong in the International District close to where I have continuity clinic. It was really good - I definitely want to go back.


Dessert: Licorice Tea. This tea is really naturally sweet, one of my favorite flavors.


Some parts super healthy, some parts fried and indulgent. I'm pretty happy with this day of eating. Hope you had a great day too.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!