Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Goals 2015


We had a big snowstorm here in New Mexico this weekend and we went skiing.


It was really pretty and I was glad to be living up here right in the middle of the mountains. 


I also had the distinct feeling that a full weekend is so long. It's crazy this month having both days of the weekend. I know I'll lose that feeling when it [hopefully] becomes a regular thing again in a couple years, so I'm just trying to appreciate it for now. 

So in light of such an "ideal life" kind of day, here are my goals for the month. 

March Goals 2015

1. Exercise 3 times a week. 

2. Contact 2 friends I haven't talked to in a while.

3. Moisturize. I'm not sure how to make this one specific enough yet realistic, so I'm going to say a goal of putting on some quality skin-friendly moisturizer (Eucerin, Cetaphil etc.) twice a week.

I gave in and set 3 instead of my usual restriction to 2 goals, but I'm hopeful it won't decrease my chances of success.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!