Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Faves 4/29/16

Happy Friday! 

It's almost May and this week our property management company sent out someone to turn off the heaters and turn on the swamp cooler for the season. It's still cool in the mornings but it does get warm later in the day. While I enjoy the arrival of summer, I think being in the last weeks of pregnancy while it's hot is going to be awful.

1. Things My Sisters Say: My sister Shannon went to a scientific work conference recently (she's completing her PhD through the Air Force) and sent us this text. Way to represent Shannon.



2. Music: Lean On Cover by Lennon & Maisy. I love a good cover and this one is really good. These two are sisters and also play sisters and sing on the TV show Nashville.


3. Snack or Meal: This is a veggie burger and salad from Zinburger from our trip to Arizona last weekend and it was awesome.



4. Lifestyle and Beauty: I wanted a bright color for spring, so this is the Formula X from Sephora in Legendary. I have "the system" with the base and top coats and usually it lasts about a week.


5. Recipe: Red Curry Noodle Rice Bowls from The Full Helping. John doesn't like curry, but now that I'm home during the days, I think I'll make this for lunch. Click on the link to see how awesome it looks. 

Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!