Monday, April 4, 2016

Week in Review: Very Average Week

I'm participating again this week in a weekly linkup over on Clean Eats, Fast Feets called Week in Review. It's basically a chance to share what's gone on in the week in list form.


Week In Review

1. Made a coconut custard pie (and spent a long time looking for agar - found it in the seaweed section)
2. Took a walk on the Bosque River Trail
3. Took a walk around BuyBuy Baby for some ideas - and didn't buy anything
4. Went to church (it had been a long time) and baby kicked me through the whole service
5. Checked in on my medical license process - hopefully I'm going to have an Oregon medical license pretty soon!
6. Made a lasagna (and it was even better as leftovers)
7. Made pot pies (and the crust turned out terrible - I think one of my ingredients was too old) 
8. Worked 6/7 days, about 50 hours
9. Slept in the guest bed because I was coughing and blowing my nose constantly - but pretty much recovered by Friday
10. Watched The Big Short - really liked it
11. Did my gestational diabetes test - negative!

Here's a couple photos from the week:

From the river walk: bump status 27 weeks

Queen of the couch

Good filling, unfortunately not good crust

Don't forget to head over to Clean Eats, Fast Feets to check out the other blogs that are participating.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!