Sunday, July 17, 2011

Not Fast Food, Healthy Food Fast

Some of you know I really like adding vegetables to everything. I'm still on restriction from my previous liberal carrot usage

It's my favorite way to increase the volume and add nutrients no matter what I'm making, but it's especially beneficial when the base of my meal is pre-packaged. 

For tonight's dinner I had Tasty Bite on the brain. I love my aluminum-enveloped Indian food. Combined with some instant brown rice and sauteed zucchini and yellow squash, healthy dinner was on the table in 15 minutes. 




Finished off with some awesome 72% dark mint chocolate:



And now I feel like I should go to bed. I'm on pediatric surgery this week - my alarm's going off at 3 am. Delightful. 

What are your favorite vegetables to add into things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!