Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Faves: 12/19/14

1. Things My Sisters Say

As I introduced a couple weeks ago, my sisters and I have a group text. Here's this week's highlight featuring Nicola being extra pretty:



2. Music

The Staves: Winter Trees

This is one of my favorite winter songs and this whole album is perfect cloudy day or work music.

 
3. Snack or Meal

Last weekend I was on crosscover nights and my dear friend Sruti brought me some dal and rice. It doesn't photograph very pretty, but it was great.



Also it snowed that night so we went to the playground usually reserved for children and here we are:



4. Style

When I can't actually walk into my favorite stores, my second favorite thing is to browse online. There are so many pretty sweaters on the Anthropologie website. All well out of my usual price range and mostly I just like looking.


This was a screenshot of course. 

5. Recipe: Vegan Latkes

In honor of the latke-off my friends are hosting tomorrow, here's a vegan latke recipe. I took screenshots but they weren't very easy to read. It's easier to read here at the Post Punk Kitchen. I haven't tried it, but it's from Veganomicon, my very favorite trusted cookbook. Maybe I'll put it in the contest tomorrow.

Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!