Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Faves 1/23/15

It's Friday and that means its time for some of my favorite things again.

1. Things My Sisters Say
In this week's episode, my youngest sister Nicola has recently gotten her wisdom teeth out and has begun having some swelling.


2. Music
The newest Fall Out Boy album came out about a week ago and it's really good. No surprise. "Centuries," released in September, is probably the best known song on the album. I've put it below. Also look out for "Fourth of July," one of my favorites.


3. Snack or Meal
I know I already put this in my What I Ate Wednesday this week, but avocado toast every morning has been one of the best times of the day.


4. Lifestyle
This is always the hardest category for me to decide on each week. Mainly because during any given week, I don't necessarily buy a lot of new things and my style is more classic than trendy. Every few weeks, though, I do refresh my hair color at home. Currently it's Natural Reddish Blonde. If you're thinking about dying your hair at home, Clairol also has a semi-permanent line (Natural Instincts) that is less of a commitment as you're deciding on your color.


5. Recipe
This isn't really a recipe, more a series of things I ran through my juicer: about 6 apples, 2-3 oranges, several handfuls of baby carrots. It's sweet with lots of beta-carotene. If you put some greens like spinach or kale in it you can't really taste them and it will add some folate, but it will turn a bit more brown.


Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!