Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WIAW: Snow and Switch Day


What I Ate Wednesday!
Thanks as always to Jenn for hosting.

It snowed yesterday morning and my walk with Luna was both gorgeous and cold.



It was switch day, meaning I'm done with NICU and I switch to an elective, CART, our Child Abuse Response Team. It's something I'm definitely interested in, our department here is great, and I also have a lot of projects going on right now so I'm also grateful for normal hours instead of those 12 hour shifts.

Breakfast: Cereal and Banana. I thought this shredded wheat cereal would be just another of the same old thing, but for some reason it's better. I can't put my finger on why, something about the texture.


Lunch: Tofu Stirfry with Vegetables. I was on campus, so I got it from the cafeteria. I forgot to take a picture, but it's beige and ugly anyway. They usually have this on Tuesdays and it's the one cafeteria meal I get excited about. 

Dinner: Hot Cereal with Banana. I fell asleep at 630 and sort of missed dinner. At 2:30 I woke up and was starving, so this is sort of breakfast but also sort of dinner. I used to eat oats every day, but it's been months, and this mix is really good with cranberries, almonds and lots of texture variety. I got it in my December Vegan Cuts box. 




I hope you're having a good week.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!