Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WIAW: Keeping Busy


What I Ate Wednesday!
Thanks as always to Jenn for hosting.

Hey all. If you usually just pop over for Wednesdays, don't miss my last post, in which I got out my camera and made a bit of a video.

In other news, it's a full week despite being an elective with very nice hours. I have a new version of my grant proposal due soon, and tomorrow I'm giving a 30 minute lecture to my residency program (we all have to do it at some point). 

As usual I've been trying to fuel well. 

Post-workout: Smoothie. I've been doing a strength workout 3 times a week and drinking a smoothie with some protein after I finish. It's a banana, frozen fruit, soy milk and my custom blended pea/rice protein from True Nutrition.


Breakfast: Avocado Toast. We bought a 6 pack of avocados at Costco this weekend and I can 100% say it was the best decision I've made thus far in 2015.


Lunch: Tofu wrap. I didn't take a picture because I ate this one at work. Tuesdays are my favorite day in the cafeteria - there's either wraps or stirfry with tofu. The rest of the time the entrees aren't really my style (i.e. meat or cheese drowning everything) so I eat salads and hummus with pretzels.

Dinner: Veggie Baked Spaghetti. At Old Towne Pizza where we meet for bible study they're totally accommodating to my weird requests. Last night I asked to take all the vegetables off the Farmer's Market pizza and put them on the spaghetti. It was good and I'll probably eat the leftovers tomorrow. 


Snack: Oatmeal squares cereal and strawberries.

I hope everyone had a good day.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!