Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Faves 2/6/15

All right I don't know what happened last week - the blog gremlins deleted my post. So this is mostly the Friday Faves I tried to post last week and here's hoping I have better luck.

1. Things My Sisters Say
Emma sent us a really cute selfie while stuck for a train and Nicola started rhyming and turns out she's pretty good at it.



2. Music
Sarah Jarosz: Build Me Up From Bones. This came up on one of my Spotify playlists and well, it's just so good.


3. Snack or Meal
Chocolate Cupcake Luna Bar. I'm not sure when this flavor came out - I don't really have my finger on the pulse of new Luna Bar flavors like I used to, but it was new to me and it is wow chocolatey. I liked it but definitely as more of a dessert - it is all the flavor of an actual chocolate cupcake with that Luna Bar texture.


4. Lifestyle and Beauty
I only wear perfume on my days off - triggering allergies etc. is not really cool as a pediatrician - but I do really like scents and have a couple different ones I wear. I just purchased a new one and I'm really happy with it.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana [Black and White]

These are from Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Elizabeth and James being their other siblings. I've been wanting these scents for months. Every time I go through a Sephora for ages now I put one on, but the full sizes are significantly more than I need, and then I would have to choose between them. This little pack is a rollerball version of both for just $20. I know it's popular because it was sold out here, but I ordered it online and I smell awesome.

5. Recipe
Vegan Salted Key Lime Pie from Seitan Beats Your Meat. I haven't made this yet, but it's way pretty and sounds really good.

Photo is theirs. Link here.

Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!