Friday, August 26, 2011

Before and After

Before: I had a blog header shoddily designed in Paint.
After: I have set a really bland one until I have time to make a new one pay someone else to make me a decent-looking one.

Before: I didn't know what to do if I'm ever consulted about how to treat a chemical burn.
After: I've studied for my surgery test this morning, and I can tell you to wash it. Wash it well. Get the hose and irrigate that wound until you've used up all the water in southern California (or for 30 minutes). Then go to the ER.

Before: I had no idea how my sister Emma was doing in her first week of college.


After: I had an awesome skype convo with her and now I get to be jealous of her enormous dorm room and interesting classes.

Before: I had pretty serious roots growing out and general hair maintenance hot mess troubles.


Making my parents proud one crazy-eyed picture at a time.

After: Katie has restored me to presentable. All ready to start my new rotation on Monday (Pediatrics!) It's been over a year since I dyed my hair any color but dark red. I haven't decided if I like it better or not.


I felt soups awk (that's a Katie expression - for super awkward) standing on my front porch trying to take these pictures. Especially while trying to angle my face to minimize the break-out visibility.

Before anything else today I have to take that surgery test. After I'm going to Santa Barbara. Happy almost-weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!