Monday, August 22, 2011

It Was a Weird Monday


It started with a run and a yogurt bowl. I can't remember the last time I had something other than oatmeal, but I don't know why - this is awesome.
However, the morning did not continue with a trip in to the hospital or clinic. In fact, I didn't go anywhere today but the grocery store. It's end-of-rotation test preparation time. 


I had a raw snack. I really liked that this bar wasn't skimpy on the nuts. And the cardamom was an interesting twist. 



For lunch, despite being home, I kept my study flow going and went for a new-to-me freezer meal: Morningstar Sweet and Sour Chik'n. The sweet and sour was super-strong and sweet, but I liked this dish. It could handle some extra veggies, if my veggie drawers hadn't been completely bare at the time. 



For dinner I spent like an hour feeling ambivalent about everything. I finally settled on whole wheat thin spaghetti with steamed broccoli, tomato sauce and white beans with nutritional yeast. It all came together in about 10 minutes - and so good. 3 more servings to spare. 


And for dessert I might blend up a little smoothie.

Tomorrow is the OSCE - when we see standardized patients, get videotaped and graded for the interaction, our assessment, information-gathering, physical exam and treatment plan. 

I get really nervous, but it'll be done at 11 am tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!