Monday, September 19, 2011

Still Alive

Remember back when I used to write sometimes? I just felt the need for a bit of a break over the past week, especially given how down I was feeling this time last week. It wasn't a crippling kind of downer mood, but I've just had minimal energy for anything but making it through my days in the hospital without looking like too much of a hot mess disaster. 


Breakfasts have been eaten in the dark. Usually with a side of some kind of studying. It still feels like my head is barely above water with these rotations and I can never study enough.  I need more sleep. Also I love it. 

It's been a week and not too much has happened - I was on call Sunday, so Saturday was my only day off and I drove to Santa Barbara and back for a baby shower.

In other news, Fiance John bought an ipad this weekend. He's calling it Girlfriend Number 2. As long as I'm Girlfriend Number 1 I guess.

Food's been basic. A new Amy's Bowl, a new Trader Joe's soup (LOVED), fruits, veggies, Katie made some vegan strawberry cupcakes for the Bachelor Pad finale. 










Also piles of unpictured nut butters and various chocolate. I also made cookies for call and ate too many again. The goal this week is to clean up my diet a bit - I'm not really feeling very well and I think it might help. Mostly I blame the piles of kids with infections that we see every day, but all the sugar intake probably isn't great either. 

Wedding planning is progressing...I'll keep you posted on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!