Sunday, September 25, 2011

Vegan MoFo and Quick Update.

Thing 1: First of all, let me be clear - Vegan MoFo isn't something bad. October marks Vegan Month of Food (MoFo), when vegan bloggers from all over do their best to post each day about all things vegan and delicious. Check it out at Veganmofo.com. Would that it had been named something family-friendlier, but that's those crazy vegans for you. I'm signed up to participate, so expect an upswing in the food-focused post frequency coming up starting next week. I've been stockpiling reviews and I'll be focusing on keeping things quick and easy to stay healthy and vegan when life is busy (because you know it is.)

Thing 2: We very likely have a wedding venue. It's a big deal. Perhaps more details later when things are more concrete.

Thing 3: I finished inpatient pediatrics with the busy nightmare call including Saturday morning rounds. Oddly enough, I already miss it. Tomorrow I start outpatient, and that means the return of morning runs, because clinic doesn't start until 8:30. I haven't arrived somewhere (medical) so late in the morning in months. It's funny how perspective changes out of necessity.

Proper post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!