Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Faves 3/18/16

Happy Friday! Time for some favorites.

1. Things My Sisters Say: It was pi day on Monday and Shannon's a huge nerd. How many numbers do you have memorized these days Shannon?

All I wanted was actual pie.


2. Music: I heard Sara Hartman's new song Two Feet Off the Ground this week and really loved it. Here's another one of her's: Monster Lead Me Home


3. Snack or Meal: Yogurt Bowls. I found a big container of vanilla soy yogurt at Sprouts that wasn't absurdly expensive, so I got some bulk bin granola and I've been tossing it with fresh or frozen fruit. For a way throwback post (like my first 3 months of blogging) of yogurt bowl inspiration, check out this one.

This one had plum and strawberry.

4. Lifestyle and Beauty: In just the past few months I've started actually doing my eyebrows. I have fairly full, dark eyebrows naturally, but sometimes they need a little extra fill, so I can't say enough about this:

Tarte Amazonian Clay Volumizing Brow & Hair Powder

It's not very precise, so for just filling in little hairs I use an Anastasia pencil, but most of the time I just want to fill in the volume. Obviously I've used it a lot since the pattern is disappearing.

I use the color black brown and the Real Techniques brow brush.

Now who wants to see a disturbingly closeup picture of my face?

Before:

After (plus the rest of my makeup):

5. Recipe: I've been watching lots of pregnancy vlogs and I ran across this girl's channel: Sarah Therese. She just had a baby a little while ago. She does a lot of makeup/skincare reviews as well and I liked this video on smoothie recipes:


Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!