Monday, March 21, 2016

Week in Review: Vacation

I'm participating this week in a weekly linkup over on Clean Eats, Fast Feets called Week in Review (the blog's author is pregnant too!) It's basically a chance to share a list of accomplishments or activities from the week.


Since I was on vacation until this morning, I accomplished a lot this week, both fun and productive.

First of all, here's where I kept track of it all in my Journal J Planner. 


There were 2 categories - things that were more productive or that I really needed to get done, and things that were just for fun.

For the sake of this list though, I'm just going to mix the categories together and there's no particular order, so here it is: 

Week in Review

1. Bought groceries (x2 - and make a meal plan for dinners)
2. Laundry (including whites, with bleach)
3. Caught up on work paperwork
4. Mailed contract and other documents to my future place of employment
5. Uploaded the following items for licensing to the Oregon Medical Board
  - Photo
  - Birth certificate
  - Marriage certificate
  - USMLE transcript request
  - Med school diploma
  - Medical school verification (request sent to my school)
  - NPDB
  - MPA/DEA open-book exams
6. Made juice
7. Caught up on almost all my TV shows
8. Paint nails
9. Got a massage
10. Got a haircut
11. Wrote 6 blog posts
12. Cleaned out the fridge
13. Cleaned desk
14. Replaced the ink in the printer
15. Cleaned up my Google Drive
16. Finished latest Integrative Medicine module
17. Wished my sister a Happy Birthday (and bought a present)
18. Cleaned fish tank
19. Worked on research project
20. Visited a friend in the hospital after the birth of her baby
21. Shopped for a sports bra
22. Took Luna around the golf course and to the park. 
23. Walked to Nob Hill with John
24. Watched the Bachelor finale
25. Went to Bible Study
26. Exercise: Gym x3, yoga class, yoga/body weight exercises at home x3

So for a staycation, I tried to keep myself busy.

Here are some photos from the week:

Luna

The not-quite-tree in front of our house is blooming!

Vegan Homemade Pad Thai: lunch I made on Tuesday

From our Nob Hill walk.

Golf Course

Now it's time to return to work and while I wouldn't mind a little more time, at least I can look back on the week and know I made the most of it. 

Don't forget to head over to Clean Eats, Fast Feets to check out the other blogs that are participating.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!