Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Faves 3/25/16

Happy Friday! Time for some favorites.

1. Things My Sisters Say: 100% accurate.


2. Music: I heard this song today at the gym and loved it. Big Gigantic feat Angela McCluskey: The Little Things.


3. Snack or Meal: We made a pasta primavera for dinner last week and this was my leftover lunch portion. The recipe is from Appetite for Reduction.


4. Lifestyle and Beauty: I bought a sports bra at Victoria's Secret last week and they were having a special on their body care line - 4 for free with the purchase of a sports bra, 1 of each of their "system." I chose the scent Shea and got a scrub wash, cream body wash, lotion and body oil.


I'm not going to claim this does any dermatological magic - I haven't been using it long enough - but my skin feels awesome and smells even better.

5. Recipe: I'm bookmarking this one for next week - Cuban Black Bean and Cilantro Lime Rice Bowls with Baked Plantains from The Full Helping (formerly Choosing Raw).

[Photo is hers]

Happy weekend!

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!