Sunday, May 8, 2011

If Not For Mom

My mom's the absolute best. You probably think yours is the best, that's okay, that's how it should be.


Between the emotional support when I'm about to quit and the awesome care packages, my Mom's been a dramatic influence in helping me get through these past two rough years of medical school.

She taught me everything I know about what's important, what a graceful and strong woman looks like, how to take care of myself, how to be a friend and how to find laughter when there's nothing else you can do. As I'm getting older, I still can't understand how she so gracefully put up with all our attitude for so many years, but I'm so grateful for everything.

Without her, I'm certain I'd be a complete basketcase.

Mom, thank you for everything. I wouldn't get through without you. 

Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!