Sunday, May 15, 2011

Like a Train.

I don't know what is going on with me today. I went to bed a little later than usual, 11 instead of 9:30, but this morning I reset my 5 am alarm, then turned off my 6 am alarm ... and when I actually woke up?

It was 10 am! I slept for 11 hours. And I feel like I've been drug under a train ... or just drugged. I swear I didn't do anything that strenuous yesterday, so I don't know what is going on.

The late sleeping means I haven't been on my morning run, and I might go this afternoon when I hit a study wall, we'll see. Fortunately I will get some activity courtesy of Nora when I go to the university, or a coffee shop. I actually haven't decided where I'm headed for my out-of-the-house study time today.

First though, it's brunch time. Normally this would be breakfast, but we're fast approaching 11 am. Ack. So much to learn.

Breakfast-at-11: Banana, Yogurt, Muesli. 
If this breakfast looks familiar, it's because I've had it every day for at least the past 4, and the food-peats are going to be increasing I suspect: 12 days until Boards! Variety just isn't of particular priority, compared to quality fueling quick right now. That said, recipe ideas run through my head like little sheep and I've been jotting them down for some serious kitchen time after May 27.




Do you have a go-to stressful time meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!