Sunday, May 29, 2011

It Finally Feels Like Vacation



Caffeine detox - herbal tea and pain meds.

OH MY GOODNESS I TOOK BOARDS AND I'M ON VACATION!

This is what should have been my reaction 36 hours ago, but I was too emotionally drained to respond like this until this morning.

My stressful Boards experience is now a full 36 hours behind me and I'm starting to see the light here on the other side.

So what do you do when you realize you have a couple days to hang out in town, no real plans, and you're feeling all right again?

Dye your hair of course. My awesome classmate/friend Maria actually helped me with this yesterday. I use Clairol Nice N Easy Dark Auburn, about every 8-10 weeks. I first colored my hair red about a year ago and I love it. My natural color's kind of a mousy brown (used to be blonde, but it's darkened as I grew up), and I don't feel like it really fits my personality. I'm not saying I'll stay this hair color forever, but for the past year it's served me well.


As you can see, before I had some rather faded color and roots. Now I look a little more put together.


Piece by piece I'm reconstructing my sanity.

I also have a pile of paperwork to finish so I can do clinical rotations at various medical centers this coming year.

Now off to do a little work and otherwise vacation-y things. Pool? Books? Knitting? Bike ride? I believe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!