Monday, February 21, 2011

3-2-1 And your weekend is gone.

It sort of seemed like the weekend flew.

There was coffee,



Beach walks in rainy weather,





Lunch at Your Choice, a Thai place I'd never been to before. We read our tea leaves. Apparently we're going to have an astronaut baby, or possibly fly off a cliff. 







Dinner on Saturday was red mashed potatoes, stovetop tofu, and lemon-roasted asparagus. 


Sunday boyfriend and I did our 8 mile training run together, then we went out with friend for brunch at the Brewhouse. Omelette minus the eggs, local organic fruit, and a tortilla eaten crepe-style with peanut butter and syrup. Not to mention bottomless bubbly orange juice. 









Monday brings me back home and ready for a new week. Maybe. I never really feel "ready." 

I'm headed to a barbeque tonight, and I'm going to try to be present instead of spending that time worrying about the week to come. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely wknd, I agree it went by TOO fast! I'm from the So. Cal area as well -- just dropping by to say hello :)

Mich said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend.

You take such nice photos! Especially the ones of the food.

xoxo

Megan D said...

What a great weekend! And can you believe I've never had Thai food?! There is soo much here in Sydney so I'm definitely going to try it soon!

Anonymous said...

I love how you take loads of pictures.
It always feels impossible going back to school after weekends away, especially when i go home :) x

Post a Comment

Add a comment!