Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Standard Day.

Today was pretty typical - except that we got back very late last night from a birthday dinner for a lovely friend and I ended up sleeping in a little too much. Leading me to...

Workout:
I did approximately 1 minute of yoga and did not shower. We can't be winners every day.
I did manage a couple sets of strength training this evening, which was very strange for me, I much prefer morning workouts.

Food: I think breakfast is my favorite.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Oats
3/4 cup oats
3 oz. vanilla soymilk
5 oz. water
Microwaved 2:30
1 tbsp blackberry jam
1/2 tbsp peanut butter


This is what it takes to get my food ready to take for the day when I won't be home until dinner. Tofurky sandwich with spinach and hummus, side of carrots for lunch. Little baby organic apple, (see it there in the middle? So cute.) orange and some Golden Grahams cereal for snacks. Also that's my food scale. It was a present last year from my lovely roommates and I don't remember how I did without it.

Dinner was homemade Chickpea Noodle Soup (from Veganomicon) and a spinach salad with raisins. This is the last of the soup from the freezer and I'm a little sad. It was really delicious. Then again, that means cooking adventures this weekend! Sparkling peach water to drink.

Boards study - met my goals!
30 practice questions.
10 questions from my prep course - Doctors in Training. If I stay at this pace I can be caught up by Thursday.
Midterms are looming and I'm nervous. Eep.

I'm feeling run down already, I'm really looking forward to next friday when tests will be done.






2 comments:

GraceyJ said...

oh the food looks yummy! apart from the penut butter/: lol
i like your new blog (: oh and your soooo beautiful!
x

K said...

Love the new blog! I didn't know you were a med student!?! I want to be in the medical field!!! (if i can make it through high school) Another thing we have in common :) and i agree with GraceyJ, you are veryyyy pretty.

Post a Comment

Add a comment!