Thursday, March 3, 2011

Noodle Bowls.

This week has been pretty mundane. Food's been pretty much leftovers. I tried something new for lunch today though. Thrilling. 

Class, errands, study, other academic requirements etc.

Tuesday I spent in clinic, and yesterday I had an OSCE, which is a clinical skills evaluation. We see an a standardized patient (a trained actor) and we interview and do a physical exam and try to figure out what's going on. It's videotaped and we get evaluated. I forgot a lot of questions and didn't really feel like I did a great job, but I always leave the experience feeling encouraged that I'll be seeing patients soon (June!). Lecture and studying all the time really wears me down, so even though sometimes these clinical things seem like time out of my day I should be studying, I'm trying to be glad for them. 

Workout: Yoga

Lunch: Annie Chun's Teriyaki Noodle Bowl.
As quick meals go, this was pretty good, but I'm always disappointed by the tiny supply of vegetables in these. The picture on the front is always misleading, though that doesn't surprise me too much anymore I guess. If I were eating it at home I'd definitely add steamed veggies and tofu or something. That wasn't an option today though, it was eaten while studying. With chopsticks though, just for fun. 

Advertised...

Real life. Noodley.

It's almost the weekend, boyfriend's visiting and I'm finally buying a bed! Get excited.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!