Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vegan MoFo 11: Out of My Breakfast Rut


Ever since leaving college my breakfasts have basically consisted of either oatmeal, yogurt bowls (now soy version) or the occasional cereal bowl:



This week while at my local health food store (buying hazelnuts for that ill-fated cooking venture) I decided to finally buy a box of those toaster waffles I always walk right past. Time to give myself another option in the breakfast rotation. 


They were the perfect vehicle for my chosen peanut butter/banana toppings because they weren't too sweet and had a great texture. Also they only took about 5 mins, even faster than my regular oatmeal prep. 


In fact after I took a bite I decided it could handle a little extra and I added syrup. 


Bite missing + 2 tbsp syrup. 

No matter what I'm eating, I guess it doesn't feel like a rut with this face on the other side of the table. 

Do you have a breakfast rut, a regular rotation, or eat something different every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!