Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vegan MoFo 28: Native Foods ... Again


I've talked about Native Foods before. In fact, I mentioned it in my last post (for dessert). For my first visit I got the Gyro Bowl. The second time I got the Tempeh Bacon Cheeseburger. I also got the Ghandi Bowl at some point, but I'm not sure if I ever wrote about it. 

If I say I'm making it a goal to try everything on the menu does that mean I can go more often? Okay. Great. I really want to review everything on the menu. 

Today John and I started the day by opening a registry for our wedding. 


I've never had so much fun agreeing on dishes.

But after all that hard work - Native Foods.

I got the Soul Bowl today and it's guaranteed my favorite thing I've tried so far. John got the Twister Wrap. 



"Here Fiance. Have a bite of this."

4 down, um ... a lot to go? Don't even worry, John lives there. I have to go visit him right?

Do you have one of those restaurants at which you just want a chance to try everything? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!