Friday, October 21, 2011

Vegan MoFo 20: Seasonal Coffee



I love World Market. I'm physically incapable of leaving with only the items I intended to buy when I entered the store. Tiny jams? Sweet and spicy chips? The cutest measuring spoons in the world? Just try to pry me away. 

And the seasonal items are always a favorite, so before my final exam this morning I caffeinated my brain with some Pecan Pie Coffee. I love flavored coffee in theory and this is a tasty one, but I've noticed flavored ones tend to be on the lighter side in terms of roast, and I'm definitely a bold/dark kind of girl. 

Busted. Okay, it looks light. There's soymilk in it.

Still, caffeination successful. Despite my brain being in a prepared place, I don't really know how the test went. Some questions were remarkably straightforward and on some I really had no idea what was going on. We'll see I guess. Still no word from my attending either on the evaluation. I don't really expect a reply. Either way, pediatrics rotation: check. Now I can update my Medical Student Page. 

Aaaand in celebration: I'm going wedding dress shopping tomorrow!
Not sure what I want, but this is inappropriate:
Yet funny.

I'm really not sure what I want my dress to look like, so tomorrow I'm taking some friends and I'll try on a few different things. The goal is to be more focused when I go later over the holidays with my Mom. 

If you have any wedding dress shopping advice, I'd totally appreciate it. Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!