Monday, October 31, 2011

Vegan MoFo 29: The Final Fitness Update



At the beginning of Vegan MoFo I planned to give the occasional update on my workouts, if for no other reason than to remind myself that a healthy counterbalance to all kinds of Month of Food eating is regular exercise. It also happened that Vegan MoFo fell during my outpatient/elective rotations, and I've had a little more time to work it in.

So how much exercise actually got done?

Well, here's the summary - in calendar form, because who doesn't love a calendar?

Oct

Sun

Mon

Tues

Wed

Thurs

Fri

Sat

1st
-
-
-
-
-
-

Off

2nd-8th
5 mi run
DVD
4 mi run
3 mi run
swim
4 mi run
Off
9th-15th
5 mi run
3 mi run
4 mi run
swim
swim
4 mi run
Off
16th-22nd
6 mi run
swim
3 mi run
5 mi run
swim
4 mi run
Off
23rd-29th
7 mi run
swim
3 mi run
5 mi run
swim
4 mi run
Off
30th->
5 mi run
swim







       
Intentional days off are Saturdays, and then the red workouts are those that were planned but didn't happen. 

Putting it all together like this, I'm actually impressed. I did a pretty good job. I think week by week I often feel like, "Oh, I missed that workout. I'm such a slacker." And in the big picture, maybe this is another area in which I can work on being kinder to myself. 

Did you have any fitness goals for Vegan MoFo? How did they go?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!