Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vegan MoFo 4: One Year Veganversary!


Vegan Month of Food continues and today is a really really significant day in my vegan life because it was one year ago today that I had my first intentional and somewhat tentative day of all-vegan food. I don't remember exactly what I ate, but it almost definitely included oatmeal:


The original plan was to educate myself about veganism, give it a try for a month, and then go back to my regular vegetarian lifestyle, but I loved it too much. One year later, there's been no looking back. 

Here's just a few of the many awesome new meals I've had since I started eating this way:



























How about you: If you're vegan, how long has it been? If you're not, have you ever tried it or wanted to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment!